Well, you are not alone. Only 33% of companies have an engaging career site in place today. As companies increase their hiring activity over the next year, they need to make sure their first impression with applicants is a positive one…and their career portal is the first place to start. While improving career portals is a top priority (according to our annual talent acquisition research), few companies understand what they need to do. What does it take to create an engaging career portal? What can companies do to improve their career portals over the next year? On Thursday, May 20, I will presenting on a webinar (“Learning to Love Your Career Portal
“) hosted by iCIMS that will help answer these questions and provide key recommendations for organizations looking to make a change. Below are a few of the topics we plan to cover:
- The Current State of Talent Acquisition: How are organizations rethinking their strategies and technology options to improve business results?
- Top Pressures: What are companies struggling with and what is preventing them from updating their career portals?
- Engaging Career Portals: What makes a career portal engaging and future-looking?
- Key Recommendations: What can companies do to improve their career portals and create a positive candidate experience?
- Next Steps: What does the future hold for career portals and what should companies think about to stay up-to-date?
If you are looking to rethink your career site or if you aren’t sure if you need to make a change, please join us on Thursday for a first glance at our 2014 research.