This week I will be launching a new survey on best practices for financial management. The study will examine how Best-in-Class organizations have transformed their finance departments in order to be more effective and efficient in financial practices such as accounting, tax management, reporting, treasury, and risk management. If your job role interacts with any of these functions please participate in the survey. In return, I will provide you with first access to the associated research.
Why should you take this survey? You may remember a recent similar survey that Aberdeen put together a few months ago. That survey was composed in order to tackle some very specific topics. While some of those topics will naturally be included in this survey as well, this new survey attempts to take a holistic view of the finance department and is intended to feed several research reports throughout the year. Rather than studying trends, the goal of this survey is to understand exactly what best practices have already emerged in effective finance departments. I hope that you can take the time to participate, I think the data that we gather will be quite interesting to you. While I wait for the data to roll in, here are some recently published related reports that you should read in the mean-time:
- Relieving the Headaches in Value-Added Tax Management
- Automating Sales and Use Tax Compliance: Making Sense of a Complex Regulatory Environment
- Excellence in Financial Management: Creating a Modern, Cohesive Finance Department with ERP
- Preparing for Mandates in European Banking and Insurance: A Solution Selection Guide
- The Modern Approach to Cash Forecasting: Enhanced Accuracy Enables Smart Decisions
- Correct, Compliant, and Convenient: Cornerstones for Managing Business Transactions
- Excellence in Order Management: The Benefits of Automation
- Optimizing Processes and Ensuring Policy Adherence via Continuous Monitoring
- The Integrated Accounting Environment: Accuracy and Efficiency at a Lower Cost
- Smart Changes, Big ROI: Leading Companies Automate Their Record-to-Report Processes
To take the survey, please click here.
Senior Research Analyst
Business Planning and Execution
Register now: AberdeenAccess Provides Complimentary Access to Thousands of Research Documents