It’s been awhile, but I wanted to let you know about a few reports that I’ve published recently that you may find interesting. This month, I’ve got some great research about how growing organizations can pair ERP and analytics to improve ERP ROI and make better decisions. Next, I’ve got a report that uncovers the benefits of new social ERP technology. Lastly, there’s a report on how your organization can automate its budgeting process to become more accurate. I hope you like these reports. As always, please feel free to contact me a email@example.com if you have any questions. Here are links to the reports, along with a few sample data points.
This report, based on a survey of 105 growing organizations, uncovers how ERP integrated with Business Analytics can improve business execution and decision-making.
- Leading growing organizations are 86% more likely to have paired ERP and Business Analytics together.
- Organizations with ERP and analytics are over three times as likely to have a fully integrated view of all customer information.
- 53% of growing organization with analytics and ERP enable employees to access reports in a self-service capacity in comparison to 28% of those without.
- Growing organizations with ERP and analytics are over six times as likely to provide employees with automated notifications based on defined conditions.
- Growing organizations with ERP and analytics saw a 17% improvement in profitability over the past two years.
- The Next Generation of Business Management: Social ERP
This report identifies the adoption rates of social ERP, identifies the capabilities that are contained within, and promotes the benefits that can be gained from implementing this type of solution.
- The Best-in-Class are almost three times as likely to have implemented social ERP.
- Organizations with social ERP are 2.5 times as likely to have real-time visibility into the status of all processes.
- Organizations with social ERP are 185% more likely to enable users to annotate and comment on reports and visualizations in real time.
- Organizations with social ERP are 3.2 times as likely to have centralized management of work instructions and best practices.
- Organizations with social ERP are 145% more likely to have real-time collaboration across departments and divisions.
- Organizations with social ERP are 57% more likely to be able to support continuous improvement teams.
- Organizations with social ERP saw a 22% improvement in profit margins over the past two years.
This report identifies how top performing organizations automate the planning, budgeting, and forecasting processes to lead towards business success.
- Best-in-Class organizations are 39% more likely to automatically guide users through the planning, budgeting, and forecasting process.
- Organizations that have automated financial planning are 67% more likely to have budget templates.
- Organizations that have automated financial planning are 50% more likely to be able to assign resources and workflows for budgeting and forecasting activities.
- Organizations that have automated financial planning are 76% more likely to have real-time access to financial metrics.
- Organizations that have automated financial planning are 43% more likely to have the ability to perform “what if” scenarios.
- Organizations that have automated financial planning are 49% more likely to enable business units to work collaboratively with finance throughout the budget process.
- Organizations that automate financial planning create 20% more accurate forecasts.